Giannotto Clinic now offers Skype Virtual Consultations. Skype is a free online webcam service that allows you to see and talk directly with a doctor through your computer, smart phone, or tablet from any location with internet access anywhere in the world!
How to Get Started
- Create your Free Skype account and install Skype on your computer if you don’t already have an account. (instructions)
- Request a Skype Virtual Consultation with a McGrath Medical doctor using the form below.
- Add the Giannotto Clinic’s username, Giannotto.Clinic , to your Skype contact list. (instructions)
- Pay the consultation fee of $50. (will be credited toward procedure/evaluation) Once you submit the form below, our office coordinator will follow up confirming your virtual consultation appointment date/time and provide PayPal payment instructions for online payment options using Paypal or credit card.
- Attend your Skype Virtual Consultation on the date/time confirmed by the patient coordinator.
Skype Virtual Consultations are only available during our office business hours.